By registering to this site you agree to a few things, with the target of protecting both us (the company) and you (the user).
Please read it all and make sure you’ve understood what you’re agreeing to before you register an account.
If you disagree to any of it then you may not access the service.
The content you upload to this site
Let’s start off by explaining what happens to the content you can upload to this site, which is as of writing this limited to a mod page.
All content you upload to this site is still owned by you, but we have the rights to either hide or completely delete your mod from this page of any following reasons:
- The content you uploaded is irrelevant to the site.
- You don’t own the content you uploaded.
- You upload content targeted for an adult audience.
- The content you upload isn’t kept up to date with the game and stops working, and what game version it supports isn’t clearly listed in it’s description.
- The content violates any privacy right, publicity right, copyright or any other right of any person.
- The content you uploaded is deemed illegal.
- The content has any type of advertisement to other products.
- The content has any form of virus, malware, spyware or other malicious code of any kind. What your content does has to be clearly described in it’s description so users know what they’re getting.
- The content does not bring us or the Service we provide into disrepute.
This list might also get expanded upon in the future, the new list will then take effect on previously listed content.
You are responsible of all records of your own content, if you for example can’t prove you own the content it will be deleted.
We, the company, are under no obligation to regularly monitor the content uploaded to this site.
We also reserve the right to modify your content at any time, or as mentioned before- delete it.
You agree that all content you provide to this service will be public information when it’s out, and you bear the risks involved in such public disclosures.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others.
If any content violates any copyright it will be dealt with.
If you believe your content has been copied to this service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report this to us via any of the contact methods with the following information.
- Your username and proof it’s you, if your real name is needed for proof please include it. All information that helps to prove it’s you is useful for the investigation. Please don’t send any sensitive information though.
- Details of the alleged breach of copyright, and a URL link to it.
Please allow us 30 days to investigate your complaint, we will contact you as soon as we can to resolve the issue.
Using the Services
You may not use our service for any unlawful purposes or in furtherance of illegal activities. By using the Service, you agree to comply with all applicable laws governing your online conduct and content. In particular:
- You must not attempt to harm, disrupt, or otherwise engage in activity that diminishes, the Service’s availability, or that of any other computer system or network;
- You must not attempt to gain access to any account, computers or networks related to the Service without authorization;
- You must not attempt to obtain any data through any means from the Service, except if we intend to provide or make it available to you;
- You must not abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, defame or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others in any form;
- You must not attempt to interfere with or inhibit another’s person’s use and enjoyment of the Service;
- You must not harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses;
- You must not create a false identity, multiple identities or impersonate another; and
- You must respect the personal data of our users.
In order to do anything but read what this service provides, you are required to create an account with us. When you do so you must provide information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times.
Failure to do so counts as a breach of the Terms, which may lead to a termination of your account and all content you’ve provided to this service.
In the future the service might increase what information is required of you, if you fail to update your information with the new information required within 30 days we may terminate your account.
Links to Other Websites
You may find content that contains links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by PC Service TBG.
We assume no responsibility over what links are available and what they can contain.
The links are only meant as a convenience to the users, and the inclusion of suck links to external websites do not imply our endorsement of those websites.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately without prior notice or liability, for any reason including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination you lose all rights within this Service. If you wish to terminate your own account please contact us and we will assist you.
We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection therewith.
If applicable law requires us to provide notice of termination or cancellation, we may give prior or subsequent notice by posting it on the Service or by sending a communication to any address (email or otherwise) that we have for you in our records.
As a condition of your access to and use of the Service, you agree to indemnify us and our successors and assigns for all damages, costs, expenses and other liabilities, including but not limited to legal fees and expenses, relating to any claim arising out of or related to your access to and use of the Service or your breach of these Terms and any applicable law or the rights of another person or party.
This indemnification section survives the expiration of your registration, and applies to claims arising both before and after the registration ends.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that we shall not be liable for any damages suffered as a result of using the Service, copying, distributing, or downloading Content from the Service.
In no event shall we be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, privacy, data, goodwill or other economic advantage) however it arises, whether for breach of contract or in tort, even if it has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage.
In no event shall we be liable for any claims by a third party in tort or contract, but not limited, to any misleading statements made and/or incorporated into any Content provided by third parties, such as manufacturers and wholesalers, and users of the Service. It is your sole responsibility to ensure the accuracy of the data inputted.
You have sole responsibility for adequate security protection and backup of data and/or equipment used in connection with your usage of the Service and will not make a claim against for lost data, re-run time, inaccurate instruction, work delays or lost profits resulting from the use of the Service. You must not assign or otherwise dispose of your account to any other person.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
DBolical Pty Ltd its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access or, alteration of or use of record in connection with the use or operation of the Service, whether for breach of contract, tortious behaviour, negligence or any other cause of action.
We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the content contained on the Service for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. We disclaim any express or implied warranty representation or guarantee as to the effectiveness or profitability of the Service or that the operation of our Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. We are not liable for the consequences of any interruptions or error in the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect.
It is your sole responsibility to periodically check these Terms for any changes. If you do not agree with any of the changes to these Terms, it is your sole responsibility to stop using the Service. Your continued use of the Service will be deemed as your acceptance thereof.
If you have any questions about these Terms, feel free to contact us via:
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact form: https://pcservicetbg.no/contact